Date:      Wed, 9 Feb 2000 12:05:42 -0500 (EST)
From:      editor@SkiBumNews.com
To:        editor@SkiBumNews.com
Subject:   Trade Hot Links

We tried to contact you yesterday to see if you would you be interested in exchanging HOT LINKS with the Ski Bum News? There was a problem with our e-mail box, so we are contacting you again and using a different e-mail address.

Our URL is http://SkiBumNews.com and we are an Internet skiing and snowboarding newsletter and e-zine.  If you would like to have a HOT LINK on our site, just respond to this e-mail and please be sure to send us your URL and a brief description of your site. We are VERY sorry if we have bothered you.

This will be the last time we contact you regarding this matter, unless you want to trade links with us.

Quid Pro Quo,
Paul Maraschiello