Date:      Tue, 7 Apr 1998 08:30:56 +0200 (SAT)
From:      John Hay <jhay@mikom.csir.co.za>
To:        andreas@klemm.gtn.com (Andreas Klemm)
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: could you please update ucd-snmp from 3.2 to 3.3.1 ?

Can you describe a bit more please? Does it always give those errors
or only if you do certain requests? I have never seen that error on my
-current (March 4) machine and I have been using 3.3.1 on it for months.
I don't use tkined though, so it might do things a little different. I'll
try to reproduce it here. I see from your commit message that you tried
it on a SMP machine. That might also be it, but I have tried it just
now on our SMP machine at work (also -current March 4) and a snmpwalk
does not produce any errors in the snmpd.log file.

John
--
John Hay -- John.Hay@mikom.csir.co.za