Date:      Fri, 18 Feb 2000 20:44:58 +0100
From:      Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai <asmodai@wxs.nl>
To:        Aernoudt Bottemanne <aernoudt@wanadoo.nl>
Cc:        Joel Sutton <jsutton@bbcon.com.au>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Users of Applixware

-On [20000217 22:26], Aernoudt Bottemanne (aernoudt@wanadoo.nl) wrote:
>>Does anyone have any ideas on how how popular Applixware for FreeBSD has
>>been? I know I'm very happy with it, but no one in VicFUG (at least) seems
>>to be using it.
>

>In the Netherlands there are 2 users: Guido and me (as far as I know of)

Make that four.

A colleague and me.

>I have not heard Guido complain about it, neither do I !

No complaints.  Just slightly curious how the support is done.  And I
don't mean user support as in FAQs and such but as in patches.

--
Jeroen Ruigrok vd Werven/Asmodai    asmodai@[wxs.nl|bart.nl|freebsd.org]
Documentation nutter/B-rated Coder BSD: Technical excellence at its best