Date:      Tue, 4 Jul 2000 22:24:42 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Richard Stanaford <rsstan@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ADDENDUM : LC_TIME and STABLE..

Aye..  I'm reinstalling now.  By letting the machine reboot, I lost control of
the box and the situation became untenable.

Since I am reduced now to the floppy route, I will start anew rather than try
to completely asses what damage has been wrought.

You live, you learn.

Fortunately this is a more of a toy for me and hardly in a production
environment.

4.0-RELEASE is getting laid down now...  I can CVSUP overnight (8 hour download
over a 56K connection) and then go STABLE from there.

Thanks all for the help,

-rs