Date:      Mon, 15 Dec 1997 13:04:10 -1000 (HST)
From:      "David Langford" <langfod@dihelix.com>
To:        dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu
Cc:        proot@horton.iaces.com, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CD-R

The CDD2000 (and CD2600) work fine with Stock FreeBSD.  I dont the
Yamaha is know though. Be sure you have the worm0 device in the kernel.

I just burned an archive of 4 months of gzipped web server log files to
a CD this morning.

You will need mkisofs from ports/sysutils.
The wormcontrol(8) man page has fairly step by step on how to record.
I havent tried using cdrecord yet.

Godd Luck,

-David Langford
 langfod@dihelix.com