Date:      Tue, 14 Aug 2007 11:28:17 +0200 (CEST)
From:      "Remko Lodder" <remko@elvandar.org>
To:        cpfs@laminar.co.uk
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Error in online Handbook

Hello,

No you are wrong :-) the utility moved to ports-mgmt not that long ago. If
you still see it at sysutils/portupgrade, then your ports tree is outdated
and you should upgrade it to get the latest versions, portsnap, csup and
previously cvsup are the tools that you can use to make it happen ;)

Cheers
remko