Date:      Mon, 07 Apr 2003 09:01:27 -0400
From:      Dragoncrest <dragoncrest@voyager.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   KDE driver issue

	I just recently converted my windows 2000 box over to Freebsd with KDE
3.1.  KDE loads up just fine, but just before it gets to the desktop, it
gives the error "Error while initializing the sound driver.  Device
/dev/dsp can't be opened. (Device not configured)  The sound server will
continue, using the null output device."

	Ok, I'm stumped.  I've never seen this error before.  Anyone know what I
need to do to fix this?  Thanks.