Date:      Thu, 1 Jun 1995 04:56:04 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Jim Bryant <jbryant@EndersBox.iadfw.net>
To:        davidg@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   NMBCLUSTERS=2048

David,

Many many thanks for your suggestion to add 'options NMBCLUSTERS=2048' to
the config for our news server...

We have a new record!  Beat the old one by four days!

 9:45AM  up 6 days, 16:59, 1 user, load averages: 0.56, 0.38, 0.32

I haven't done anything with the new alpha yet, but if this is
representative, it should be able to handle heavy network loads, even
when swap-bound!

EXCELLANT WORK!  KEEP IT UP!

Jim
--
All opinions expressed are mine, if you   | "I will not be pushed, stamped,
think otherwise, then go jump into turbid | briefed, debriefed, indexed, or