Date:      Fri, 20 Dec 2002 12:53:22 -0800 (PST)
From:      Mike Hoskins <mike@adept.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: More information (was Re: pthread woes)

On Fri, 20 Dec 2002, Emiel Kollof wrote:
> Is nobody seeing what I'm seeing, or am I alone here?

FWIW, I have seen similar behavior...  Although it was some time ago and,
unfortuneately, I no longer have the evidence.  In particular, I ran into
places where ports, with proper -pthread usage would break much like what
you've detailed.

--
Mike Hoskins		This message is RFC 1855 compliant,
mike@adept.org		www.adept.org/pub/rfcs/rfc1855.html