Date:      Mon, 18 Nov 2019 06:40:17 -0500
From:      Ed Maste <emaste@freebsd.org>
To:        bob prohaska <fbsd@www.zefox.net>
Cc:        Ian Lepore <ian@freebsd.org>, "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>, Alan Cox <alc@rice.edu>
Subject:   Re: "Invalid ASID" Patch

On Sat, 16 Nov 2019 at 18:55, bob prohaska <fbsd@www.zefox.net> wrote:

> I should have explictly asked what was meant by "accepted" and "land",
> ie, what must happen for the patch to make it into the source repository?

This is terminology from other open source communities, adopted by the
Phabricator code-review tool that we use.

Accepted: The patch has received a positive review from one or more of
the listed reviewers - specifically, someone has chosen "Accept
Revision."
Land: Commit the patch to the source repository.

Alan "landed" the patch in SVN revision r354792.