Date:      Fri, 18 Aug 2006 08:13:41 -0600
From:      "Kenneth D. Merry" <ken@FreeBSD.org>
To:        scsi@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   camcontrol reportluns patch available

I've got a patch that implements 'camcontrol reportluns' here:

http://people.FreeBSD.org/~ken/camcontrol.reportluns.20060818

I'd appreciate any comments or feedback.  Anyone with SCSI hardware that
supports the REPORT LUNS command can use this.  (Just send me the output.)

It would be especially interesting to get reports from folks with fancy SAN
hardware.  (There are a number of different LUN address formats, but the
hardware I have locally only supports the peripheral addressing model.)

The patch is against -current, but should work against RELENG_6 as well.

Thanks,

Ken
--
Kenneth Merry