Date:      Thu, 10 Aug 2000 15:47:30 -0700 (PDT)
From:      TeRrAc <terrac@cloudfactory.org>
To:        Nick Rogness <nick@rapidnet.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD IPFW list <freebsd-ipfw@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: natd + IPFW (I think i have the solution)

 Hi there,

  In re-reading this mail from Nick I see what my problem might be. My
outside interface is fxp0, and the inside is fxp1.
  The packet flow goes like this

[DSL Gateway] <---> [fxp0 <--> fxp1] <----> {the internal network}
  I had the IPFW diverting all packets through fxp1, and it appears that I
need to have them diverted through fxp0 instead. I will not know of course
until I get home and can try it out.
 In the meantime of course, can anyone cofirm or deny this?

t e r r a c
				" and they call *ME* strange "