Date:      Fri, 21 Jan 2000 15:43:11 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        Todd Backman <todd@flyingcroc.net>, security@FreeBSD.ORG, security-officer@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SA and patch for stream.c???

In message <4.2.2.20000121153259.01a5def0@localhost> Brett Glass writes:
: At 02:55 PM 1/21/2000 , Todd Backman wrote:
:
: >Is there going to be a SA and an "official" patch from FREEBSD.ORG?
:
: There should be. A bunch of possible improvements have been
: discussed.... Should I submit some diffs, or is someone already working
: on code for the items that have been discussed?

First there needs to be something committed to -current and backported
to -stable, 3.4R and 3.3R then maybe there will be a SA.  It was my
impression that we aren't near to comittable code yet.

If it is just a config issue, then we can do the SA anytime.

Warner