Date:      Fri, 10 Dec 1999 07:48:52 -0800
From:      "Joe Shevland" <shevlandj@kpi.com.au>
To:        <kris@relcom.kz>, <freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: CommAPI

Just off the top of the head, did you install a shared library in the
<jdk>/bin directory that came with the JavaComm distribution?

This library file is the shared library that you'll need to get the ports
enumerated correctly. It must be the JNI side of things. Failing that, got a
stack trace or its just not reporting that it finds the ports?

HTH,
Joe