Date:      Tue, 17 Oct 2006 20:45:06 +0100 (BST)
From:      "Dominic Marks" <dom@helenmarks.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: themes

eoghan wrote:
> Hi
> Im using 2.16 and very pleased with it. Thanks for the great release.
> Just curious as to what themes you guys are using?

I'd like to second this. Thank you very much all who work on the Gnome
port, my Windows using co-workers keep looking at my screens with
interest (and a little envy).

I'm using smooth-metal and Orade, both of which I found on
art.gnome.org. Smooth metal is quite like Java's Swing look and Orade
is a flat style which doesn't get in the way. Luxi sans for font and
Tango for icon pack. Total look is professional-looking enough for
work.

Dominic