Date:      Wed, 11 Aug 2004 19:38:52 -0600
From:      Robin Schoonover <end@endif.cjb.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   boinc incomplete

I am unable to complete the boinc port.  With school starting soon, and
being barely able to keep up with boinc being a moving target anyway, I'm
going to have to put it to rest and let soemone else take over from what
I have. (also, boinc 4.0 is coming up).  I just don't have the time.

I have what I've done at
http://endif.cjb.net/~end/ports/boinc/
It runs perfectly fine, but it isn't ...quite right I don't think.  And I
don't think it runs on 4.x (at least not 4.7) due to locale issues.  Also,
I never properly finished the rcNG script.

Good luck to whoever actually ports the thing properly. :)

--
Robin Schoonover (aka End)
#