Date:      Wed, 2 Jul 1997 18:49:10 +1000 (EST)
From:      Gavin Cameron <gavin@ormond.unimelb.edu.au>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Getting the lastest 2.1.7.1 stable (fwd)

By the total lack of responses that I got from my question, which I've
included below, can I assume that their is no way to get the source
for 2.1.7.1-STABLE out of the repository that cvsup gives you, or should
I just assume noone cares about getting the same out of the repository.

Gavin

--
| Gavin Cameron                       |             Ormond College           |