Date:      Sun, 04 Jun 1995 00:45:42 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
To:        Brian Tao <taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw>
Cc:        FREEBSD-HACKERS-L <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: More thoughts on the installer

>     Are you sticking with the short one-week alpha test period for
> 2.0.5, or do you plan on extending it a little?  I probably won't get
> time to play with any new floppies (I just grabbed the June 3 one)
> until later tonight or tomorrow.

I'm going to play it by ear.  If it reaches a point where I'm
generally happy with it, I'll stick it onto CDROM and get that out the
door right then, since that's the time constrained piece.  I can
continue to roll deltas to it on the net, and CDROM folks will be
provided with CTM deltas for patching themselves up to date, just like
the Linux folks do it. :-)

					Jordan