Date:      Mon, 28 Aug 2000 19:10:49 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Marc van Woerkom <marc.vanwoerkom@science-factory.com>
To:        bright@wintelcom.net
Cc:        scottie@scottsburg.com, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD is being extremely slow..

> I refuse to support overclocking, please fix your system and
> then repost if you continue to have problems.

A wise decision.
I was once tempted to overclock a P166 to 180 or somethig MHz.
There were several weird errors due to overclocking that did never
show up under W95 but only under FreeBSD at that time.

If time is of some value to you, rather buy a faster CPU than
wasting your time with an unstable overclocked system.

Regards,
Marc