Date:      Mon, 06 Mar 2006 14:44:48 +0000
From:      "Craig Ryhorchuk" <trashcanaccount@hotmail.com>
To:        tedm@toybox.placo.com, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        drosih@rpi.edu
Subject:   RE: AFS in FreeBSD 5.4 or 6

I know that is there.  I have already fired up 6.0 on a test box, downloaded
the binary and
scratched my head at a complete lack of documentation.
If you saw my original post (which you might not have) I was only asking for
a pointer
to some documentation.  Having never installed, used, seen or even smelled
AFS before,
a tarball of binaries leaves me confounded.  The instructions for every
other O/S documented
on the site mention kernel modifications and so on.  Without some idea of
what I have to do
to get this running, I'm stranded.
I'm sure that if I'd been running AFS for years, an upgrade to 6.0 with the
binary would be a
no-brainer.
Sorry, I'm rambling.  I think you get the idea; I'd love to use AFS, I have
6.0 and the binaries.
All I am lacking is a clue !  I was specifically asking if anyone could
point me to any information
I could use to get started.

- Craig