Date:      Tue, 23 May 1995 23:05:18 +0200
From:      Julian Howard Stacey <jhs@vector.eikon.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de>
To:        asami@CS.Berkeley.EDU (Satoshi Asami | =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQHUbKEI=?=  =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCOCsbKEIgGyRCOC0bKEI=?=)
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: blt-1.7 is INTERACTIVE

I just tried to replicate my earlier reported error, happily I can't :-)
(I'd rather be wrong & FreeBSD current code be right :-)

This WRT:
>  * checking for ranlib
>  * ......
>  * checking for tcl.h
>  * What directory contains tcl.h (absolute path) ?
>
> Hmm, this is strange.  It should find tcl.h, as this port depends on
> tk, which depends on tcl so for the make of blt to reach this stage,
> tcl.h should be already installed on your system.
>
> And it certainly works here.  Can you tell us where your tcl.h is?
> (It's supposed to be in /usr/local/include.)

locate tcl.h
/cd/_/contrib/lib/tcl/tcl.h
/usr/local/include/expect_tcl.h
/usr/local/include/itcl.h
/usr/local/include/tcl.h
/usr1/ftp/public/X11R6/contrib/lib/tcl/tcl.h