Date:      Tue, 23 Dec 2008 21:48:16 -0800
From:      Kendall Shaw <kshaw@kendallshaw.com>
To:        freebsd-ia64@freebsd.org
Subject:   i2000, how to configure boot?

Hi,

I bought a used HP i2000 and it looks like I managed to install freebsd
7.0, but I have no idea how to cause it to boot freebsd from the hard
disk. In the boot options menu I can add a boot option and I can see
some files like GENERIC and loader.efi. Selecting loader.efi and adding
a label for it in the boot menu and attempting to boot from it did not
work (it complains that it doesn't exist). What do I need to do to cause
it to boot?

Kendall