Date:      Thu, 07 Dec 1995 09:32:45 +0100
From:      Gert-Jan.Vons@ocegr.fr
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 2.1R+PCVT+Xfree on Thinkpad (was: Re: FreeBSD custom bootfloppies)

 |> Ok, my problem is that I cant get XFree86 working with the PCVT
 |> displaydriver!.

I have been running FBSD 2.0R with PCVT and Xfree on a Thinkpad. Had
to patch the ps/2 mouse driver, since the original failed to attach
 during the boot.

I currently have 2.1R running on it, didn't try Xfree yet. I did
notice however that the mouse driver still has the same problem,
it fails to attach (even when compiled with the PSM_NO_RESET option).

I modified the psm driver slightly, seems to work ok now. I will try
Xfree soon, and post the patch if it works...

	Gert-Jan

J.G. Vons, Oce engineering Creteil, France | E-mail: Gert-Jan.Vons@ocegr.fr