Date:      Sun, 17 Oct 1999 03:47:53 -0500
From:      Kris Kirby <kris@airnet.net>
To:        atrn@zeta.org.au
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: keyboards

> make a real difference.  The cost of the printers is kept down by not
> having enough CPU or memory to perform the task.

Tell me about it. I don't know what my inkjet has for a processor, but
it's only got 512K of RAM. I've got (insert anything here) with more
RAM! Ghostscript doesn't take that long on my P166 print-server though.
It's a shame that I can't use the printer's ink-saving options because I
don't use Windows. Oh well. Never stopped me before ;-).

--
Kris Kirby
<kris@airnet.net>