Date:      Fri, 03 Nov 2000 12:39:46 +0900
From:      Makoto MATSUSHITA <matusita@jp.FreeBSD.org>
To:        hosokawa@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: "Driver Floppy" implementation (Re: "make release" breakage - dokern.sh patch 2)

hosokawa> Last night, I tested "make release" on my machine, and
hosokawa> failed twice because of unloaded vn driver (this causes last
hosokawa> trouble).  It successfly finished this morning.  I'm Sorry.

'vn' device is a great pitfall of "make release" :-)

hosokawa> I understood the situation.  I'll look into the Makefile's
hosokawa> under src/sys.

Uncutted logfile of Nov/01/2000 may also helps you. You can fetch it from
<URL:ftp://current.jp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/snapshots/i386/log/>.

However, this problem (use /usr/src/sys/modules for compilation) is
disappeared already according to the logfile of Nov/02/2000.

-- -
Makoto `MAR' MATSUSHITA
go to lunch right now...