Date:      Sun, 1 Aug 2004 00:48:32 -0400
From:      "Bob Kukla" <rfkukla@earthlink.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>

Hi,

I am very new to BSD and web servers and have just recently installed =
the latest 5.2 version. I have installed Apache 1.3 from the FreeBSD ftp =
site and have added mod_dav successfully.  The web server and webDAV are =
working fine. I now want to add php4 and mySQL capabilities. I have read =
some of the latest mail and am confused as to how to best go about it.  =
I have never used php or mySQL before nor have I had it installed on a =
web server. What packages and in what sequence , if any, should I =
install ?  Also,  what does the number 20020429 at the end =
(/usr/local/lib/php/20020429 )  signify?  Thanks in advance for your =
help!

Bob Kukla