Date:      Thu, 17 Aug 1995 14:41:34 GMT
From:      Stephen Tsai <tsai@server.keck.lmu.edu>
To:        gary@palmer.demon.co.uk, shipley@merde.dis.org
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org, tsai@server.keck.lmu.edu
Subject:   Re: MH 6.8.3 package problem!

] >>The MH must have sendmail running on the local machine to work.  Am I
] >>right?  If the local machine does not running sendmail then the MH
] >>will not work properly?
] >
] >As supplied, yes. I dunno where you would change this in the
] >configuration of MH.

>> yes you can
>>
>> edit the file mtstailor in MH's lib directory.

The original mtstailor is

  mmdfldir:       /var/mail
  mmdflfil:
  hostable:       /usr/local/lib/mh/hosts
  servers:        localhost \01localnet

I have chnaged it to
  mmdfldir:       /var/mail
  mmdflfil:
  hostable:       /usr/local/lib/mh/hosts
  servers:        server.keck.lmu.edu \01localnet

And it seems to work.  Thanks.  I will try to mail you another mail
and please tell me if you receive it or not.  Also, please reply to
that message so I can know if the return address is correct.

Thanks again.

Yao-Wen Stephen Tsai 8/17/95

~

~