Date:      Wed, 11 Jul 2001 20:45:53 +0200
From:      Ernst de Haan <ernsth@nl.euro.net>
To:        "Mike D'Agosta" <mdagosta@earthtribe.net>
Cc:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sun's JDK 1.4 and FreeBSD

Mike,

Why don't you just use the java/linux-jdk14 port? I wrote it the day Sun
released the 1.4.0 beta, and Maxim committed it the very same day. (if my
long-term memory serves me well)

/Ernst

--
Ernst de Haan
Euronet Internet B.V.

    "Come to me all who are weary and burdened
        and I will give you rest" -- Jesus Christ