Date:      Mon, 16 Feb 1998 22:07:08 -0800
From:      Trent <tadcom@home.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   help

To whom it may concern:

I am having the hardest time installing:

I have read all the documentation and can not find any incompatability
issues.

I have all the files in a MS-DOS partition and I have made both the BOOT
disk and FLOPPY disk per the instructions in the guide. When I boot the
machine off the floppy I get a blinking bar in the top left corner after
reading the drive for a little bit. Nothing happens after this.

Neither the FIXIT disk or boot disk work. They both do the same thing.

I apologize in advance to taking up your time but have no other
available options.

Thank you,

Trent Dethloff