Date:      Fri, 27 May 2005 16:06:07 +0200
From:      Steven Looman <steven@krx.nl>
To:        David Wetzel <dave@turbocat.de>
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Asterisk on FreeBSD + ISDN BRI

Or how about writing a capi emulation layer on top of the CAPI interface?
Don't know if this is possible at all, since there can be timing issues?

The ability to use CAPI with cheap cards (like in Windows for example) sounds
great as it would be easier to write multiplatform applications.

Steven Looman