Date:      Wed, 5 Jul 2000 01:53:18 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Mark W. Krentel" <krentel@dreamscape.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   4.1 disks

Is it decided yet what will be on the 4.1 disks?  Is there room for
the distfiles, and is it still 4 disks?

I was really hoping that the distfiles could be included.  For me,
that's one of the main reasons for getting the disks.  If the sizes
are getting out of hand, you might consider going to two sets of
disks.  A basic set could include the installation, live file system
and packages, mainly for people who don't use a lot of source code.
Then a developers set could include the distfiles and CVS repository.

Perhaps the Power Pak is what I'm calling the developers set.  That's
fine, but then I'd like to see the Power Pak be released at the same
time as the regular set.

--Mark