Date:      Wed, 15 Dec 1999 22:17:12 +0100
From:      Gary Jennejohn <garyj@peedub.muc.de>
To:        jkh@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Fritz!Card fails pci attach

Robert Sexton writes:
>isic0: <AVM Fritz!Card PCI ISDN adapter> rev 0x02 int a irq 10 on pci0.14.0
>i4b_pci_attach: pci_map_port 1 failed!

This is actually a followup to a mail from earlier today, but I don't have
a copy of it.

I just tried to reproduce this using a freshly checked out 3.4-RC /sys
tree (cvs -R co -r RELENG_3 sys), but my Fritz!Card PCI attaches just
fine, no errors of any kind whatsoever.

I can't explain why some are seeing errors, unless they have some old
cruft left over in their source tree or /sys/compile/<mumble>.

---
Gary Jennejohn / garyj@muc.de garyj@fkr.cpqcorp.net gj@freebsd.org