Date:      Tue, 7 Mar 2000 18:02:14 +0200 (SAT)
From:      John Hay <jhay@mikom.csir.co.za>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ssh strangeness in -current...

>  > Oliver Fromme writes:
>  > >As I said in my first message, it complained about a missing
>  > >RSA library.  (To reproduce the actual error message word by
>  > >word, I'd have to install the whole stuff again.)
>  >
>  > you have to cvsup the secure stuff from internat. I did that and
>
> *sigh*  As I wrote in a past message in this thread, i did not
> and cannot cvsup on that machine at all.  I can only do binary
> installs (i.e. releases and snapshots) on that piece of hard-
> ware.  That's what probably 95% of FreeBSD users do, anyway.

Internat also have daily snapshots of -current and -stable. Because
of our slow link, it is probably best to install the rest from
somewhere else and then just the crypto stuff from internat. Just
note that I only keep the last 3 snaps, so don't expect to be able
to get the same thing a week later. :-)

To answer another question in this thread, we do build releases
based on the international crypto code and they are placed on
internat. No CDs though. :-/

John
--
John Hay -- John.Hay@mikom.csir.co.za