Date:      Mon, 26 Jan 2009 14:46:17 +1000
From:      Da Rock <rock_on_the_web@comcen.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Solaris Compat?

I don't want to raise an argument here (on multiple levels, no less...),
but what would the compatibility be between FreeBSD (release) and
Solaris?

Why I ask is Adobe have released a version of flash for Solaris, and I'm
wondering if this might work better than the linux_compat types. I tried
running it straight out, but I'm getting errors of a missing
libsocket.so library.

Any thoughts? Perhaps an idea on whether this library could be built on
FBSD?

BTW, before anyone raises an issue regarding EULA apparently Adobe don't
care now IF an EU sets it up on any platform (if it works), just that
they won't support it any way.