Date:      Thu, 11 Jan 2018 19:55:36 -0500
From:      Chris Gordon <freebsd@theory14.net>
To:        "Zainelabdeen S.A Elgraeed" <zainco30@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HAST questions

There are many different ways to increase the availability of a system.  =
It really depends on the details of the application on what options you =
have and what the best way to do this may be.

Are these web servers hosting static content?  Is the content read-only =
or is there something taking writes?  Is there a database involved? =20

If you can provide some details of what is running on these web servers, =
we can help guide you on some options you have.

Thanks,
Chris

<zainco30@gmail.com> wrote:
>=20
> hello, i am Zainelabdeen system administrator at the university of =
Gezira