Date:      Wed, 28 Aug 1996 12:59:50 -0700
From:      Ronen Bose <bose@nfx.com>
To:        jlrobins@zappa.cs.uncc.edu, scouchma@commerce.imagenet.on.ca, TOTO@ifqsc.sc.usp.br, gfoster@gfoster.com, bde@zeta.org.au
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   IOMEGA JAZ Drive.

Hi All,

I have 2 machines with the SCSI JAZ drives in them. I'm having a tough time
figuring out the disklabel or newfs or scsiformat portion.
My sd0 is a 2.1 GB Conner - FBSD
   sd1 is the 1.0 JAZ
   Adaptec SCSI controller.

Has anyone had any success with FBSD 2.1.5 reconizing these drives ?
I got some help from Pat Lashley but her suggestions didn't work.
I also got some tech. specs from IOMEGA - :)
Do I need to boot the machine with DOS and partition the IOMEGA with DOS and
then run FBSD ? Will it work ?
Any help on howto's will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
-Ronen.
Ronen Bose			e-mail: bose@nfx.com
nFX Corporation,Ste.300 	url: www.nfx.com
4800 Great America Pkwy,	Tel: 408-748-9200
Santa Clara, CA - 95054		Fax: 408-748-9272