Date:      Tue, 11 Apr 2000 13:26:49 +0200
From:      Len Conrad <lconrad@Go2France.com>
To:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: EICON DIVA Server PRI-30M (Europe)

For isp's and other's interested in channelized T1 / E1 PRI support (eg:
ISDN PRI access server) under FreeBSD, we are trying to get drivers written
for the new LanMedia LMC1504P, giving you up to 120 BRI per card.

This link:

http://www.lanmedia.com/products/pmc/1500_t1adaptor.htm

... is for the card in mezzanine format, the PCI format card is due this month.

Len