Date:      Tue, 25 Dec 2001 18:46:39 EST
From:      Vitman3852@aol.com
To:        FreeBSD-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Boot Manager - can it be removed?

--part1_6b.1ff8c985.295a69df_boundary

Is there any wasy to remove the boot manager once it's installed?  something
has gone wrong with my boot manager and I can't boot my machine.  I can't
over-write it and cant seem to delete it.

any suggestions appreciated,
dave

--part1_6b.1ff8c985.295a69df_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Is there any wasy to remove the boot manager once it's installed? &nbsp;something has gone wrong with my boot manager and I can't boot my machine. &nbsp;I can't over-write it and cant seem to delete it.
<BR>
<BR>any suggestions appreciated,
<BR>dave</FONT></HTML>

--part1_6b.1ff8c985.295a69df_boundary--