Date:      Wed, 6 Oct 1999 01:51:58 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Tom Huppi <th@huppi.com>
To:        =?X-UNKNOWN?Q?Gi=F2?= <bigio@comune.jesi.ancona.it>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Net printing

On Wed, 6 Oct 1999, Gi=F2 wrote:

> Is there a graphical tool to setup a shared printer (it' s shared by a Wi=
n NT
> and I can access the NT via Samba) ? =20

I doubt it, but don't know for sure.  Anyway, the article about
printing in the handbook is extra-ordinarily well done.  It was
sufficient to get me printing web pages from my main machine on my
gateway/printserver machine which are FreeBSD 3.3 and 2.2.8
respectivly.  It made what would have been a pretty confusing
adventure into a no brainer (in my case anyway...as they say,
"your milage may vary."  I bet that if samba is doing the right
thing then with respect to getting a the right file to the lp
daemon, then things would work fine, but I have no experiance with
samba (yet.)

Good Luck

-Tom