Date:      Wed, 23 Apr 1997 15:09:46 -0500
From:      Ted Spradley <spradley@spradley.reu.relteccorp.com>
To:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Busted link to the Handbook?

Oops!  My analysis was wrong (about getting "Transfer Interrupted"
trying to link from the "Documentation" page to the Handbook).

I had a friend try it and it worked fine from (using Netscape 4.0 on
Linux, I'm using Netscape 3.01 on FreeBSD 2.2).

I tried reloading the Documentation page, but I still get the "Transfer
Interrupted" message, but if it works for him the problem must be at my
end.  Sorry to bother you.

--
Ted Spradley   <A HREF="mailto:tsprad@metronet.com">tsprad@metronet.com
</A>