Date:      Thu, 04 Feb 1999 13:01:33 +0100
From:      Niklas Saers <berenmls@saers.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   dump -> multiple fs'es and computers

Hi. We've got a DLT-tapedrive and four FreeBSD-boxes which we want to take
backup of. The DLT-tape can store 15 GB uncompressed, and our disks are
8+4+2+1=15 Gb in total, filled up about a third, so there should be more
than enough. Now I wish to dump them all to the streamer and make dayly
incrementals. BUT, dump seems only to be able to handle one filesystem pr
tape. So I'm quite sure I've misunderstood something here. What programs
should I use to dump all my file systems on my four computers over to the
DLT-drive and run incrementals on them?