Date:      Thu, 14 Oct 1999 17:46:42 +0400
From:      Alexey Zelkin <phantom@cris.net>
To:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   MSGBUF_SIZE

hi,

I propose to increase default value of MSGBUF_SIZE. Yes, I know
that current size is 8k, but today I saw that my machine
(PII-300/IDE HDD 4Gb/IDE CD/PnP sound card) started in VERBOSE mode
generated about 10k of bootstrap messages. I not sure that I want to specify
"options MSGBUF_SIZE=16384" in my kernel to see complete output
of dmesg(8). Anyway it's not problem for me, but what about other people ?

--
/* Alexey Zelkin                       && phantom@cris.net    */
/* Tavric National University          && phantom@crimea.edu  */