Date:      Tue, 1 Sep 2009 13:21:16 +0100
From:      "Richard Mealing" <richard@fastnet.co.uk>
To:        "Remko Lodder" <remko@elvandar.org>
Cc:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   RE: mailscanner.

Hi Remko,

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm sorry I emailed the wrong list,
however I did email ports@FreeBSD.org some time ago and didn't get any
reply.
I'm quite new to this so I wasn't aware of how to get things updated.
The newest beta has something I would like to implement on our server
but they only supply rpm type tar ball.

Should I email the ports address again?

Your help is much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Richard Mealing
help@fastnet.co.uk
Technical Department
FastNet International Limited=20

Tel - 01273 662888
Fax - 01273 621631

Shaftesbury Court, 95 Ditchling Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 4ST

** Twice Winners of the Best Small Business ISP**

** Twice Ranked in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 League Table**

E&OE.  All Prices exclude VAT.  The opinions expressed in this email are
entirely personal and do not represent the policy of the company nor an
order for the purchase or supply of goods or services.  All incoming and
outgoing emails are virus checked, however we cannot guarantee that this
message or any attachment is virus free or has not been intercepted and
amended.  FastNet International Limited accepts no liability in respect
of any loss, cost, damage or expense as suffered as a result of
receiving this message or any attachments.  All quotations, contracts,
goods and services are subject to the Company's Terms and Conditions.
Please refer to our website at
http://fastnet.co.uk/legal/terms_and_conditions/ or apply for a written
copy.  All goods remain the property of FastNet International Ltd until
paid for in full.

FastNet International Ltd Registered in England No. 3015861 Registered
Office Shaftesbury Court, 95 Ditchling Road, Brighton, BN1 4ST