Date:      Thu, 12 Feb 1998 09:58:18 -0600 (CST)
From:      jra@colltech.com
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Summary: SKIP for FreeBSD (was Re: IP tunnels ? once again probably)

> Has anyone modified the SKIP sources so that the LKM compiles under
> -current?  I looked at it a while back, but it fell between the
> cracks.

Well, I usually don't reply to my own posts, but since I did a
bonehead move, I felt I should.  TIme to go back to newbie school.

The answer is:  look in the ports collection, under security.

ja.
--
Joe Ammond                                                  jra@colltech.com
  Yn y dechreuad yr oedd y Gair; yr oedd y Gair gyda Duw, a Duw oedd y Gair.