Date:      Mon, 16 Feb 2004 13:36:08 -0500
From:      Marty Landman <MLandman@face2interface.com>
To:        jan.muenther@nruns.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: newbie: no route to host

At 01:01 PM 2/16/2004, jan.muenther@nruns.com wrote:

>route add default 192.168.0.1
>
>Looks you don't have a default route set, so your packets never get routed
>outside.

Thanks Jan. That worked and the worst part is that the cmd rings a bell iow
I did this before but didn't find it in browsing the prior emails I'd
collected.

Tell me, now that I've done the route add has it permanently changed one or
more of my config files? Could you please direct me to where this is
documented so I can read up on it?

Marty Landman   Face 2 Interface Inc 845-679-9387
This Month's New Quiz --- Past Superbowl Winners