Date:      Tue, 23 Oct 2001 20:09:46 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Antoine Beaupré <antoine@usw4.freebsd.org>
To:        libh@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   cvs commit: libh/release/diskedit disklabel.tcl fdisk.tcl fdiskops.tcl size.tcl

antoine     2001/10/23 20:09:46 CDT

  Modified files:
    release/diskedit     disklabel.tcl fdisk.tcl fdiskops.tcl
                         size.tcl
  Log:
  More cycle units code!
  - move size cycling code out of disklabel.tcl to size.tcl (proc
  cycle_size_units)
  - create a cycle size button in fdisk dialog that cycle the global
  size units. This doesn't update fdisk's display yet (apart from the
  button text change).
  - refresh disklabel's display when fdisk exits

  Layout:
  - move right button column creation after middle column filling
  - make disklabel dialog a bit bigger
  - $disk_window show at the beginning of proc disklabel
  - make all button words first letters capitalized to follow fdisk's
  look

  I have a problem making the disklabel window layout look decent. I
  think it triggers a bug in its current version since the upper listbox
  doesn't show up all its entries properly (one is almost hidden at the
  top) and doesn't display its name.

  Also, the buttons and listboxes aren't nicely spaced as in fdisk. Both
  window creation code and layout instructions are similar, so I don't
  know what's going on. Maybe because one is a dialog and the other a
  window???

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.8       +32 -26    libh/release/diskedit/disklabel.tcl
  1.8       +3 -1      libh/release/diskedit/fdisk.tcl
  1.7       +10 -0     libh/release/diskedit/fdiskops.tcl
  1.3       +13 -0     libh/release/diskedit/size.tcl