Date:      Sat, 20 Feb 1999 22:33:38 -0500
From:      Matthew Hagerty <matthew@venux.net>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Remote printer access

Greetings,

I hope this is not off topic, if it is, please excuse me and if kindly
point me to the correct list, thanks.

Is there a generally accepted method for accessing remote printers with
FreeBSD?  I have to servers located in different states and I need to print
to a printer located on one server from the other server.  Both are
connected the Internet via dedicated ISDN.  I'm running FreeBSD-3.x on both.

Thanks,
Matthew Hagerty
matthew@venux.net