Date:      Sun, 22 Sep 2019 12:27:11 -0700
From:      Cameron Berkenpas <cam@neo-zeon.de>
To:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: BlackBird compatible video cards

most likely they are not working in petitboot because the GPU firmware
is missing. You may add them yourself:
https://wiki.raptorcs.com/wiki/Add_GPU_Firmware_To_BOOTKERNFW

Some people don't like the idea of adding binary blobs to their
otherwise open firmware and the serial console should still work.