Date:      Tue, 12 Oct 1999 08:07:39 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Anil Jangity <aj@entic.net>
To:        Hamid Moghadam <hmoghadam@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 3C509B support ?

Hamid:

Next time do some research on the freebsd web site before posting such
questions:

ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/i386/3.2-RELEASE/RELNOTES.TXT. Look
at section 2 (Supported Configurations).

I don't think that FTP worked for me, so you can take a look at the 2.2.8
RELNOTES. If its in there it will work in 3.2 as well. But just to answer
you question yes 3.2 does support the 5x9s.

On Tue, 12 Oct 1999, Hamid Moghadam wrote:

|Hi all
|
|Does anyone know weather 3.2R supports 3Com 3C509B 16 bit ethernet card or
|not and is it a FBSD friendly card ?
|

|Thanks a lot
|- HM

|with "unsubscribe freebsd-net" in the body of the message

Kind regards,
Anil Jangity
aj@entic.net

"Work like you don't need money, love like you've never been hurt, and
dance like no one's watching."