Date:      Fri, 27 Apr 2007 10:17:50 +0100
From:      "Chris Rees" <utisoft@googlemail.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   xfce4 desktop broken, complaining about libmd5.so.1

Kind of embarrassing, I'm running 6.2-STABLE, and I recently used
pkg_cutleaves to free some disk space. However, xfce's desktop doesn't work
any more, neither will Thunar, and they both complain about missing file
/usr/local/lib/libmd5.so.1. My locate database says it was there before I
deinstalled all those packages, but I can't work out which ones I got rid
of, nor which package libmd5.so.1 came from....

Could anyone please help me out?